Criminal & Juvenile Defense Attorney Daniel K. Peugh
Choosing the right lawyer to build your defense isn't as easy as simply picking a random name from the phonebook. You want a defense attorney that's backed by years of experience, familiar with local judges, local prosecutors, and local law enforcement agencies, and, above all else, will vigorously represent you and your best interests. You want Daniel K. Peugh, Attorney at Law.
Daniel K. Peugh
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
|Bar and Court Admissions
- Denton County Criminal District Attorney's Office, Chief Juvenile Prosecutor, October 1, 2000 - January 1, 2002
- Denton County Criminal District Attorney's Office, Chief Misdemeanor Prosecutor, February 4, 1999 - October 1, 2000
- Founding Partner in Tackett & Peugh, LP. Criminal Defense Attorney for Tackett & Peugh, LP January 2002 - July 2009.
Publications, Presentations and Recognitions:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association Board of Directors
- Denton County Trial Lawyers Association, 2003-President
- State Bar of Texas
- Denton County Bar Association
- Director; Texas Young Lawyer’s Association Board of Director’s 2005-2008
- Chair of the Military Affairs Committee
- Published Works
- The Illinois Outcry Hearsay Exception, Illinois Bar Journal, October 1997
- Get My Baby Out of Jail! A Quick Guide to Juvenile Detention Hearings, Texas Bar Journal, April 2006
- Classes/Seminars Taught: Ethical Considerations in Juvenile Law, Denton County Defense Lawyers, June 20, 2002
- Municipal Prosecutor City of Pilot Point 2007-2011
- Prosecutor Pro Tem City of Sanger 2009 - Present
- Appointed as a Special Prosecutor for the Cooke County Attorney’s Office 2007
Requires Adobe Reader® 6.0 to view.
Click here to download
- University of Illinois College of Law, Urbana, Illinois, 1998, J.D.
- University of North Texas, Denton, 1995, B.A.
Life Beyond the Bar
- Director, Denton County Transportation Authority Board of Directors
- Director, Denton County Bail Bond Board
- Precinct Chair; Denton County Republican Party 2007
- Treasurer; Hugh Coleman for Denton County Commissioner Precinct One Campaign 2008
- Member; First Baptist Church Corinth 2003-Present
- Teacher, Preschool Program 2004-Present
- Married to wife, Amy, since 1999
- Son David born 2004
- Daughter Madeline born 2009
- Son Daniel born 2012
Contact attorney Daniel K. Peugh today at (888) 724-9831 in Denton, Texas,
for comprehensive criminal defense. E-mail criminal defense attorney
Daniel K. Peugh to schedule your free consultation today.